FOR LARGER COMPANIES: The Full HR Services Package provides comprehensive HR management services.
- On a regular weekly schedule at your site handling all HR functions: recruitment, record keeping, performance appraisal, compensation & benefits, training, safety, employee relations and regulatory compliance.
- Provided while on-site and during all other business hours.
- Recruitment/Selection Process Installation and Management
- Assures effective acquisition, assessment, selection, hiring and orientation of high quality employees.
- Customized Employee Handbook Revision and Compliance Updates
- Annual, or as needed, policy updates to assure regulatory compliance and up-to-date employment policies.
- HR Administrative and Information Systems
- Set up and monitoring of paper and automated HR record keeping and reporting systems for compliance and HR decision making.
- Management/Supervisor Training
- Design and implementation of customized training to assure highest quality supervision, consistent policy enforcement and employee retention.
- Safety, Health and Security Program
- Establishment and coordination of safety policies, procedures, training, record keeping, reporting and compliance with OSHA and administration of Workers Compensation.
- Organization Development Services
- Management and implementation of cultural development and effective organizational transition in support of evolving strategic goals.
Pricing is based upon company size.
Register via email or phone:
Three Service Levels to Match the Needs of Your Company
Click the links below to learn which level of service best fits your company's specific needs.
ESSENTIAL: Suggested for companies up to 25 employees.
STANDARD: Suggested for companies with 26 to 49 employees.
FULL SERVICE : Suggested for companies with 50 or more employees.