FOR SMALLER COMPANIES: As operator of a small company you wear many hats, and may not be aware of how to address the critical compliance issues and HR practices essential to a productive workforce. At this most basic level of service, the Essential level provides all the tools and support you need, relieving you to focus on growing your business.
- Provided during business hours to assist with hiring, discipline, termination, and all other employee relations issues.
- Handbook of basic employment policies covering regulatory compliance issues, work rules, time keeping/payroll, insurance/leave benefits, etc. and includes employee acknowledgment form
- Focusing HR Function on Business Goals
- HR Administrator Job Description
- Recruitment - Recruiting Checklist
- Employment Advertising Procedures
- Applicant Selection & Hiring Procedures
- Record Keeping & Reporting Procedures
- Employee Communications Procedures
- Employee Relations & EEO Compliance Procedures
- Harassment & Handling Employee Complaints
- Job Description Format & Procedures
- Performance Management Procedures
- Wage and Salary Administrative Procedures
- Performance Appraisal & Discipline Procedures
- Timekeeping, Payroll, Wage & Hour Processing Procedures
- Leave & Group Benefits Administrative Procedures
- Workers' Compensation Procedures
- Unemployment Compensation Procedures
- Includes: employment application, leave request, regulatory forms, status change, payroll change, New Hire, I-9, Accident Report, OSHA 300 Log & Summary, etc.
- Required state and federal labor law workplace posters; composite posters laminated and ready for posting. First one free; additional copies at 25% discount off already low prices.
Three Service Levels to Match the Needs of Your Company
Click the links below to learn which level of service best fits your company's specific needs.
ESSENTIAL: Suggested for companies up to 25 employees.
STANDARD: Suggested for companies with 26 to 49 employees.
FULL SERVICE : Suggested for companies with 50 or more employees.